Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dreams of Lance

Work last night wasn't too abd. Alison was in a better mood than friday, which is good. I am pleased that she was, cause it was a bit akward on Friday, with hernot talking to anyone. She just said that she was sorry and had some personal things on her mind.

I am in work again tonight, until 8. And, am going to quiz night afterwards. Though, I am a bit tired, I stayed up late last night. Which I think was a bit of a mistake. v.v;;

I can't wait to go to London Comic Con this year. Elvira is going to be there, and I get too meet Stef again! YAY! <3

I had a dream abut Lance last night, it was really strange. I was dating Lance's son... I don't even think he has a son. Though, I was just using the son to get closer to Lance. Strange, then we talked about rebelious behaviour while sitting on his bed, in his very small bedroom. (Lance's, not the son's.) then, he put pencil shaving all over the floor, cause that was really rebelious. I don't think he got the hint...
I also had a dream about him the nght before that as well, while sleeping in Stu's bed, but, I can't really remember it all that well. No, I can't rememberit at all, only seeing his face. Curse!
The best dream I have had about him though, was the one where he was a grave digger at the local church yard. And, where he gave me his news paper... I dunno, that dream just made me feel special.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think I am a lesbian....

No comments: