Sunday, June 12, 2005

Huraah, yippy and all that goes with it

Today, is the happiest day of my life. I found out, about 30 minutes ago that Doug Bradly is going to be at this years London Film and Comic Con. I went to the convention last year too meet up with Stef from DevArt and met Nick Frost (Shaun of the Dead) while I was there. I also got to have my photograph taken with him, and with Bishops suit from Aliens (Probably as close as I will get to Lance)
This year, is set to rock though, cause Elvira is going. And so is Doug Bradly. I really cannot believe my luck!!

I got a new look on second life, and a new name.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Xabala Backbite! The fun!


I also made a banner for myself to use on Gaia online (I am Xipe-Totec on there, and its my sign name here as well.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: