Sunday, June 05, 2005

Hellraiser club and wedding days.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I made a new Deviant Club over on DeviantArt. I don't feel so bad now, its nice to have such a pretty place!




I went to a wedding yesterday. And, it was lovely. I was there, mainly to take photo's for my friend Julie at work. But, it was such a lovely wedding. Thankfully the rain stayed off as well until after the photographs were taken. I used to 7 roll's of film. I'll get them all sent off soon. Thats going to cost a bomb to develop.

Though, its going to be my wedding present too Julie and Chris, so I don't mind. I just need to get them a nice album to out them in now too. I'll have a look about town.




Before the wedding I had to drag Mum shopping with me to find an outfit, which was really good fun. We went all over the place, but in the end I found everything. And, it all looked so pretty!! Trousers were black and Pink pinstriped, a really pretty pink top as well. And, some sparkly pink shoes to match!

No comments: