Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Whats the story morning glory?

I went to Burgley House yesterday with Mum, it was a really nice day and we had a really great tour of the house itself. Which went on for an hour and a half. It was so interesting as well. And amazing athow much they had in this house. They have never thrown anything away and still have some things from the person who had it built.
Not long ago they had found an original letter to im from the Queen in an old trunk! Amazing, it was being kept under fishing takle. Wow.
In the afternoon, after eating a MASSIVE scone, and our sandwiches we went around the scupture garden and I got to use my camera finally, after photography was forbidden in the house itself. So, it wasn't a wasted trip. Phew.




The evening was spent at college, and me panicking that I only have 2 weeks left on the course, I thought I had three... eek.

1 comment:

Kitty Sorrow said...

Hey darling!

I hope you get some good pictures out of your trip :)

I've started on Blogger again...
www.medievalsorrow.blogspot.com