Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Boooo.

I have to go to work really soon, and I am not really in the mood for it. Don't you just hate it when things like that happen? I mean, I know everything will be fine when I get in, but I just don't really want to work this weeks shift's. I am doing lates all week again, and it sucks!

Mind you, its better than what I was doing, and I can always meet up wth Stu after work.

My second life Pinhead Avatar isn't going as well as I thought it would do. Infact, its turning out really crappy. Which annoys me. The clothing is really difficult to get right and lined up. I just wish I could have gotten someone else to do it for me. I'll, see about posting a picture up of the WIP. And, then you can all tell me how rubishy it looks.
I confess I am not doing the pins myself. Stu is doing those for me, and doinga kick ass job if it too.
Maybe I can get him to do the rest of it as well?

I do have a picture on mountboard at home. A Fan art for Hellraiser, thats not going too badly. it's had the first inking done, so its just getting more detail onto it now.

Best be off, got work to go too. :(

1 comment:

Kitty Sorrow said...

Rar! found you! Cannot hide from me so easily!! LOL. Hey darling, hope you okay!!