Thursday, January 17, 2008

Taken from Ashlyn - Quiz

1. Do you like bleu cheese?
No.

2. Last kiss and where?
Last night, in my dreams.

3. Do you like anyone?
Whole heartedly.

4. Are you single or taken?
Taken.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends what I am going for, generally not, but I like to have company in the waiting room anyway.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I wouldn't say I think about them a lot, but they taste nice.

7. Favorite TV show?
Heroes, Family Guy.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Tea, it's all about the tea.

9. Can you do push ups?
I can't do anything fitness related...

10. Have you ever done drugs?
No.

11. Favorite hobby?
Drawing, taking photographs.

12. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex?
I don't have any secrets, what you see is what you get.

13. Do you have A.D.D?
Not that I am aware of.

14. What is the best part about the weekend?
I am getting to see Elliot this weekend, that makes it pretty sepcial.

15. Middle Name?
Louise.

16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
1- I should do some Uni work.
2- I need the toilet. :[
3- I Am only doing this to pass the time it takes for my ebay auction to end. :[

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
1- Die Hard DVD's.
2- Foot cream, it smells of coconut! <3.
3- Face wipes.

18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
1- Tea.
2- Tea.
3- Tea.

19. Current wonder right now?
I wonder if I am more emo than I like to admit

20. Current hate right now?
Myself (Just kidding, see above answer)
I hate not living with my boyfriend, and I hate the fact that I have to be happy witha 20 minute conversation every day and that I can only see him every other weekend.

21. Favorite place to be?
Cafe, with tea!

22. How did you ring in the New Year?
Crying for a reason that I can't remember. I remember crying, but I don't know why anymore

23.Where would you like to go?
Russia

24. Name three people who will complete this?
Eh, people!

25. Do you own slippers?
I have a pair of normal traditional slippers, and a pair of slipper boots that I wear more often.

26. What shirt are you wearing?
A short sleeved OLD anime T shirt.

28. Can you whistle?
No.

29. Color crayon you would be?
PINK!

30. Would you be a pirate?
If I had a good Captain.

31. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing.

32. Favorite girl's name?
Sarah.

33. Boy's name?
Nathaniel.

34. Whats in your pocket right now?
My keys, my wallet.

35. Last thing that made you laugh?
Mark my flat mate, he's an idiot.

36. Have you shaved today?
Not yet.

37. Worst injury you've ever had?
I['ve never had anything serious happen to me, so probably grazed my knee.

38. Do you love where you live?
I love the place, I just miss some of the people I used to know/who live elsewhere.

39. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2.

40. Who is your loudest friend?
Mark.

41. How many dogs do you have?
None.

42. Does someone have a crush on you?
I certainly hope so.

43. What is your favorite movie?
At the moment... Dog Soldiers, still.

44. What brand of shoes are you wearing?
I don't know, they have a logo that is an E.

45. Who was the last person to text you?
Beth.

46. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
My Way - Frank Sinatra.

47. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Watchin Edward Scissorhands.

48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I need a wank?. Again, I jest. It was about Tea no doubt.

49. What is your current job?
Student.

50. When is your birthday?
March 15th!

No comments: