Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Annoyed

I try my best to be organised with my University work, and due to my flat mates taking drugs and keeping me awake until 4:30 in the morning last week I missed a lecture on the Wednesday. I've asked several times of different people what happened in the lecture and the answer I got was "*shrug* Nothing." So hearing today about an assignment and stuff being needed to be handed in, I was a bit annoyed.




I went to the Cinema last night with Clare and Aaron, it was pretty fun, with them I don't feel TOO much like an outcast. We went to see Alien vs Predator 2, mainly because of my absolute love for anything Aliens related. *swoon* Though I was dissapointed that there was no sign on Lance in it! But that would have been strange. The ending was pretty cool as well, with the whole Weyland-Yutani reference thrown in. It's a good film, but I think in a way it suffers from what a lot of modern horror films suffer from. People are dying left, right and center and you just don't seem to care that they do. Also there was a section and/or references in it that just screams out "ALIENS RIP!"

Photobucket





I've been playing WoW a fair bit recently, which is probably a bad thing when trying to do a degree. Ashapola is now lvl 27. Blood Elf Hunter, she's pretty awesome.




I find it rather funny that this banner is used a fair bit on Umbrella myspace profiles. Seeing as it was something that I created a good while ago when I was on the profile of "The Voice of Umbrella."

Photobucket

I am not mad at all, I am just pleased that it's being used after all this time.

No comments: