Friday, January 18, 2008

A good thing

I had this really good dream last night. It was one of those dreams that you just don't want to end. :(
It was about this hunter type guy called Azisis and how he was plagued with visions of an apocalyptic future. It was pretty awesome.




I didn't do all that much yesterday, which made me feel pretty rotten. Also my flat mate had his friends over again, for the third night in a row. I've not gotten THAT much sleep over the past few days, it's really starting to get beyond a joke. I've already been down to the Land Lord who seems to ant to do next to nothing about it, but I might go in there again today and complain again. It's just this is supposed to be my home, where everything is safe, and it really doesn't feel like that at all. :(




On a different note I watched Die Hard 4.0 finally. A little late, but I couldn't resist it any longer. It was actually pretty good as well, if you like films that you can just watch without putting much thought into, the explosions are pretty good and it was, at times, utterly far fetched action. Which is what you should expect from a Die Hard film. I've not enjoyed something that much really since Demolition Man, which is a personal favorite of mine.

Photobucket


I just don't feel that enough gutsy films are made anymore, who is there out there like Arnie making films that have the primary plot line of blowing things up?




On another note, I've wanted to get back into roleplaying on Myspace, so I might throw in a link or two on the side links ---->
If anyone wants to join me, just make a profile and comment me/whoever I RP as! :D

No comments: