Sunday, January 20, 2008

How does it FEEL!?

I had a really nice weekend, as you can probably imagine, as Elliot came to visit me. Which always make me feel special. He's really good to me, and I really don't understand why he could like a wretch like me so much. Still, I am thankful that he does. We went out for a drink on the Friday night he got here, just the two of us. I drank too much and was sick though. And I had only had two glasses of wine. D:
On the Sat we went into town during the day, needed to get a few supplied and things for the flat, like a new shower curtain. Nothing really exciting. In the evening he took me out to dinner, which was lovely. We had Mexican. Was lovely. Later, after getting change, we met up with Beth. I didn't feel like drinking due to feeling a bit crappy still. Was nice to see her having a good time though.
On Sunday we went for a 10km walk, which was great. Just talking crap, and being silly. His brother picked him up from Lincoln as well, so I got to spend extra time with him. <3 And, now I have to survive without him for another 10 days. Booo.




I brought another Graham Masterton book this weekend as well, which is good as I am nearly finished with the one I am reading at the moment. (Black Angel) it's not a bad novel, but not the best that he has written. It's just that bit different I suppose, without being TOO different to the others. It's a good read, and I am enjoying it a lot. The book I brought was Ritual, I've read the first chapter already, just to get a feel for it, and it has a really promising start! Looking forward to reading it. :)




I've been doing some research as well this weekend, which felt productive. I think I am finally getting back into the swing of things after Christmas. I fear that may be blown out of the water somehow when I visit Hull again. The more I see Ell, the harder it gets to leave, or have him leave. Actually the hardest part is waking up in the morning and not having someone there to hug. :(

No comments: