Thursday, September 08, 2005

You shall not interfere...

I got a couple of my Mr. Sinister models in the post today, which really cheered me up after last night's ordeal! I get the feeling that i'll be unhappy again when I next see the twater over MSN though. Or, I might just send them a snooty E Mail!

but, Awww, my models! They are both on my shelf looking as pretty as anything! One was only a simple little modle, made of plastic which is supoed too light up when you pusha button. (But, mine doesn't and I am blaming the age) And, I love the expression on it! I really do, it reminds me a lot of "The Phalanx Covenant pt 2" When Amilea sp) Calls Sinister a Hot Shot! (I love that part) And, Sinister is all like Rar! ><
And, the other one, it makes me want too drool! A lot, it's clothing is made of real fabric. And, the cape is REAL ribbons! It's just so perfect. And, the face on that one, wow! It's just heavenly! He doesn't like too stand up though, so I may have to dangle his feet over the shelf. They are currently standing above my PC!
(I really should take a picture.. Wait a minue..)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(I am s proud of you!)

Hopefully the picture turns out alright. Me thinks its a bit of an overkill taking such a cheesy snap-shot with my Canon Eos!!

And, there is Ash (evil dead) and Chatterer Beast (Hellraiser) in the background, as well as various girly objects! Hmmm, Lavender Candles. If, I leave them there long enough, I'll find out Mr. Sinisters views on Lavender..

Anyways, a huge thank you goes out too Stu for lending me the cash til I can afford these myself. *hug*

No comments: