Sunday, September 25, 2005

You Cannot Hurt Me Anymore

Well, you can. But it's not easy anymore.
Honestly, I am fed up of the life that the internet is providing. I have coe to realise that I hate the Anthro Art community, and much prefer life with The Sinister Urge instead. I'll stick to that, not bitchy teen's complaining that I stole someone ears. I'll ive that a pass thanks. So, right, I might be pursuaded to draw a few of my characters again. But thats it really.

I like drawing, or more aquratly doodling a bit of fan art here of there. I'd choose that over being complained at anyday.

Not done much too either projects I have undertaken sadly. I've had a busy weekend.

Mum took me too the coast yesterday. That was nice of ehr, a fun spent day out in the sunshine, eating sweets walking, looking around the shops and eating a pic-nic with chips. Just being silly.

Went into town today, to go to the museum. They have had a photography and historical exibition on for a while now. Then had dinner at Nan and Grandad's. That was nice too.

Not much else to say really.

No comments: