Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Rant, Angst, Fume, Vent...

Ok, I know this is going to be the most crazy thing you have ever heard of, but I have had someone on the line (On MSN) saying that Sinister is their character, and that I stole him.
Now, normally things like this would blow right on over my head and, I'd laugh my arse off at them then go back about my daily business as if nothing happened. Which, I'll probably do in a few minutes anyway. Though, this person was someone I used too class as a friend. Now, seeing as I was out and getting drunk at the time and they had gone offline when I got back, I don't know if they we're joking, being serious, or being a full on fucking fuck wit!
I have never taken kindly to being called a thief! Never, and, for this person too say that I stole something off them, not Marvel, THEM! Is WAY beyond all comprehension that I have.

So, if the character belongs to Marvel, why are you upset?
Let me let you in on a secret! Whenever I draw, or have drawn/designed one of my characters in the past, someone has always sent me a note, e mailed me or something or other too aquse me of stealing my own character off of them. So, hearing this about something that NO ONE other than Marvel has a claim too, pisses me off ROYALLY!
Not only that, I posted in my TSU Journal that I feared coming out into the open about such things, cause I was scared that I would be haunted, attacked and annoyed by other raging fan girls/people. I guess my nightmare came true.

So, are you gonna stop?
Listen pal, there's only ONE way that your going to get me off the mental high (See below) that I am on! Despite being Angry, and Annoyed, I am still in a positive mood!
You, in the words of good olde Rob Zombie.
Your Never Gonna Stop Me!




In other news I was offered a job today at a photographical company as a photograph editor and spotter. I get too ink off duct marks on pictures! This may not sound much, but I am over JOYED to hear this.

How can you be super happy and Angry at the same time?
Cause you know that I can!!

No comments: