Friday, July 15, 2005

One day, I'll be a prince you'll see

I jut had this over whelming urge to watch some of Utena again. I just simply adore Utena herself and her attitude. She is just outstanding. I love her whole demeana. And, one day, I want people too think of me as a prince. Like people do her. I never want too see any of my close friends upset or hurt. I'll protect them, like a prince should a princess!

One day, I'll revolutionise the world! One day, I'll burn it all down! I'll change everything about the world, so that its a better place for everyone. But, that means destroying the one we have now. But, one day, I'll make this world better for the people who have it so bad that they can't eat anymore.
I'm gonna burn this whole world down!




Today, I was so touched and inspired by someone I work with. Clark, you have touched a part of me today, that no one has reached in a long long time. Your music is so admirable, and one day, I can promise you now. You will be a superstar. Your music and lyrics have so much meaning too me it is unbelieveable. When there is no one else in the world, you do have your Mum and Dad, they will always love you no matter what happens with school and other people.
I just HAVE too buy your album dude! And, I sure as shit hope your working tomorrow, cause I wanna listen to your songs again!!
Even better if you have the CD for me >.<

I really was SO SO speachless after listening to those three songs.

Clark Chapman, a name to remember for the future guys and girls. The one of few that make my day at work tolerable!

2 comments:

Infiniti said...

So have you managed to get a cd of the songs yet, jen? If/when you do, rip em and upload em so we can all hear them!

Kizmit said...

Not yet, but as soon as Clark gets an album out, I'll see what I can do!