Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Don't you just want to throw a whole load of HATE at some people sometimes?

I had a really fantastic morning this morning, I went to a dog show. And just like last year at the same time was a Hunting Festival. Although I did a two year course in "Animal College" I am NO WAY against Fox Hunting. I love Beagles, so naturally, I want too see them happy in what they love doing. And, the ones they had at the show were perfectly adorable too!!

I'll see what I have in the form of pictures for a future post here.




So, why you ask? The angsty title if I had such a good day surrounded by the best and most cute thing in the world?

Because I feel ripped off... to put basically, I KNOW that I do not own any copyright to masks, but since I have only roleplayed as Dragonesti, I have noticed a HUGE surge of mask wearking characters on Furcadia. So, yeah, Jenn = annoyed about it! XD
It's just something that paints a big part in my character, and now seeing a lot of other characters with masks on, makes me feel really unoriginal. Even though, I was doing it a long time ago. Ah well, Justice will Prevail! And, when they have tired of their silly creations, I'll remain.

2 comments:

Kitty Sorrow said...

You went to E of E? I'm going tomorrow!! yay, going to watch the mountain dogs!!

Kizmit said...

Kat:

Awww, no, If I have known you we're going tomorrow I would have tried to go as well!!

I hope that you have lots and lots of fun!