Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm gonna burn the whole world down!

I have too go to work really soon, for a bit of a crappy evening shift. 5 - 8:30 I really don't like short shifts like that. Cause they really do my head in.

Had a bit of a bad day, had to go into town and sort the bank out. Seeing as my Student Overdraft has expired. I applied for a loan from abbey, but they declined it. Great -.-;; I knew there was a reason I hated the Abbey. I have a meeting with Barcleys next monday, too see if I can transfer my overdraft too them instead. And, pay them off, rather than Abbey.

Erm, went into Burger King for something too eat, but had too take two burgers back as the bread roll they we're was MOULDY!! I can't believe it! I mean, hygiene starndards and crap ike that should prevent having ONE moudly roll, let alone two! And the manager then confessed to having more in the back like it, he threw them away! Thank God! But, Pukesville or what!?
I'll never go in there again!
No second chances from me!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(The proof - Yes, we took a picture of a mouldy burger!!)

Then, went out for an ice cream, cause I just felt so ill from the mould... mould scares me >.> And, now I have a real bad headache.

I got signed up for my level two course, which commences in September, on the 19th. Can't wait!
Hopefully Tim will be on the course as well. So I'll have someone too talk too!

No comments: