Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wow, what can I say!?
It's been nearly two years since I updated this thing. SOMETHING must have happened in that time?
Well, where can I start.

I left my job at Morrisons to go to work for Multiprint, I left Multiprint and got a job with Royal mail, I am leaving Royal mail to go somewhere and I'll leave that somewhere to go to University hopefully.

At the moment I am drawing Anthro art, but have really cut down on it a lot. No more Sinister, but whoah, upon seeing this that might change for the better.

Looking for a new home on DeviantArt, after returning once again to Kizmit account, which alrthough I like it htere, I just can't seem to settle and expand beyond anthro arts. Whch is really strange. And rather annoying. maybe I should just bite the bullet and accept that others might not like what I will provide in the future!

I have com to accept that I am a bit of a walking cliche as well. I love things that are typically goth! Like, spiders,a nd bats and cobwebs! Anything like that just makes me smile, even though it is kind of teeny-goth. Also been shown the ways of the industrial as well, which is absolutely fantastic!!

Developed a new story/concept/thing recently as well, titled BulletFuck. It's primarily Yaoi, which a friend Darkenlite, got me into. I m eternally greatful, because I really do adore my Wars and Beee <3 I'll update my links soon. And, you'll be able to pay their DA a visit.

Definatly think I should go back to The Sinister Urge, it's just a kick ass name, and I can link it beyond sinister as well D: (Rob/White Zombie) Which is also cliche goth/rock stuff.

Recently got ahold of Guitar Hero, which is great fun.
Still play PSO!

Oh, yes, University! I am hoping to do a BAhons in Photography. Need to get my personal statement done for my UCAS form, and finish my portfolio as well. :D I have 4 pictures to print out during my trip to down later, and I'll need to get some card frames again.

I also have been on holiday to Croatia, with Stu, which was a great place to visit. I highly recommend you pay the place a visit. We stayed near Dubrovnik. And, travelled most places by boat!

My sister moved away to Hull, which happened more recently, it's strange to haveher so far away. But, she seems happy.

No comments: