Monday, May 30, 2005

Give me the power

Today, could have started off better. Stu left the house pretty early to go off too work, and left me in bed. Which, I supose was nice of him, but maybe I should have just gone home instead. I would probably have gotten more done. Espcially in the art department.

I really need to get an ID made for "Take my Revolution." Over on Deviantart. There is a link in my side bar.

I find it quite amusing that I still keep Trixie Furr's link there, but, I can't hold anything against her really. I still love her to pieces. *blushes* Still, whats past is past!

I still go on furcadia quite a bit, which, I really should stop doing! Its so adictive its not even funny, but its a place where it is quite acceptable to go round as your own character/fursona. So, I do. I am getting an Utena portrait made for me! YAY!

I am also on secnd life as well, but not as an Anthro, as a tall white woman, which loves to part with BIG pink hair. I am getting an Utena suit made there! YAY!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: